četrtek, 25. oktober 2012
Jose Mourinho will not return to England until the contract expires Real Madrid
ose Mourinho has reiterated his desire to coach in the Premier League again, but says
that will not break his contract with Real Madrid . Mourinho is linked to their current employers until 2016, and insists that it is his intention to see
, to get involved, even if they managed to land the club UEFA Champions League 10th crown. 'If we do not win the Champions League this year we will win it in the next season, "he told France Football. 'If I won I would leave Real? No. I only go if I threw it out.
"When I signed the contract, I signed with the intent to meet, with the aim of establishing
and laying the foundations for my successor. "Would you go back to England one day? Yeah, of course. "not trying to predict the future, I admit that I would go back to England, but only after I finished at Real. soon as I 2016th "I like where I am, I'm fine. This is the truth."
Naročite se na:
Objavi komentarje (Atom)

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar