četrtek, 25. oktober 2012
Mourinho: "I like how Celta has a lot, but I get a lot of organization"
Jose Mourinho appeared before the media in the communication of Real Madrid's press
room the day before the clash with Celta at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
The White team coach talked about the conflict and analyze the Galician team: "We have to
win against Celta, because we can not lose any points . match will be complicated because
we faced a good opponent and a team with good players, good organization and I like
how the game is great.
They also have a coach with a very good personality to make this kind of real football.
playing only the victory.
You spent two weeks preparing this game and they all have their heads in the
game, as the only park with his team. "
Mourinho was clear when expressing how they will face a team gauntlet " My players
arrived on Wednesday and so on that day and Thursday was for vacation. appreciate recovery period, and we should have two days, and that after the games., we only let people recover and I hope that we can respond tomorrow because we can not lose any points and we have to win this igro.Moramo win. "To read the full interview visit.
Naročite se na:
Objavi komentarje (Atom)

Ni komentarjev:
Objavite komentar