Strani

Click Here

ponedeljek, 29. oktober 2012

Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, associated with the transition to Real Madrid




David De Gea's lined-up as a long term replacement for Iker Casillas of Real Madrid, according to reports today.
The young Spaniard, signed by Manchester United as a replacement for Edwin van der Sar, did not strengthen its position as the number one choice at Old Trafford.  manager Alex Ferguson has currently decided to turn the 21-year-old signed for £ 18.3mz Anders Lindegaard on a regular basis.
There are rumors that the former Atletico Madrid stopper homesick in Manchester and Real are ready to offer him return to the Spanish capital.  in La Liga champions and their manager Jose Mourinho has a close relationship with De Gea is Jorge Mendes, agent status will be achieved if decide to move.
Earlier this month, De Gea has admitted that his current position at Old Trafford difficult.
"I'm working flat out every day, because I need to regain the confidence of the coach.
"For me, the training and after the game, it is necessary to show me what can be achieved value in games.
"I ended last season happy with my work for Manchester United, but it is completely normal to go back to zero at the start of next season.
"I do not think I was on top in the last few months, but every game I re-discover their level.
"I agree stewards decision. To me, Anders [Lindegaard] under number 1 is not a problem for me I just want to play and keep my challenge for this position."
Casillas, the Spain captain for the World Cup and two European championships, said in the past that he sees De Gea as his successor on the international stage.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar